At the White Hart
We are delighted to announce that we will be open again from midday on Saturday 4th July.
To comply with “Gospel according to Boris, Chris & Pat”, we have introduced a few changes for the safety of you, our guests, and our staff.
If you would like to book a table (inside or out) please contact us via: messenger, social media, phone call or email, letting us know what time you’d like to arrive, and, how many will be in your group (max 6 per group).
When you arrive we will greet and show you to your table, explain the ordering system ( Yes we have joined the 21st century- you will be able to order your favourite chargrilled homemade burger & pint from your phone anywhere on the premises and we’ll deliver it to your table.
Oops, there's always a formal bit:
- We have plenty of hand sanitising stations for your use (Sorry, its only 80% alcohol – not quite Poiteen).
- We have introduced measures to ensure safe social distancing. (signage & partitions, do’s and don’ts, etc).
- We are taking card payment only (The que outside the bank is soooo long)
- On arrival we will ask for your contact details (NHS, Track & Trace requirement)
- We promise to never use your details for marketing purposes, or to phone you for a chat whilst on holidays in India/Africa/Asia/London.
- We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
PS, if the technology crashes/slow to respond, out tech dept (the kids) will be on hand to resolve any issues